Every year, you intend to make it a PRIORITY that you will get your estate plan done so you can cross it off your TO-DO list, but you procrastinate and it never gets done. That’s where our firm can help. Answer a few simple questions on a client intake form and the process will be quick and easy. Make the contact and we can get started and this worrisome task completed and give you piece of mind.
· How do you want to be remembered?
· Have you written a Will or named a guardian for your children?
· How will your assets pass to your family?
· Do you have powers of attorney covering both health and financial issues?
· Should you make gifts during your lifetime? Do you want to give anything to charity?
· Have you considered how you will transfer your business ownership and to whom?
· Do you anticipate any significant changes in your total income in the future (special bonus/inheritance)?
· Do you feel your current planning will allow you to achieve your goals?
Having an estate plan ensures that the assets you have spent a lifetime accumulating go where you want them to go when you die. It also ensures that a smooth transition for the loved ones you leave behind by providing a map to avoid the legal and financial hurdles if there is no plan. Finally it avoids confusion among your heirs when your instructions are detailed in one place.
· A Durable Financial Power of Attorney
· A Durable Healthcare Power of Attorney
· Advanced Directive or Living Will
· A Trust
· Business Succession Planning (if you own a business)
· A plan to offset future estate taxes
Click the button to download the PDF. You may fill it out on your computer, save it, and send it back by email to email@example.com.